Jump to navigation Jump to search
Simian refers to the higher primates: monkeys, apes, and humans.
Simian may also refer to:
- Șimian (island), an island on the Danube, in Romania
- Șimian, Bihor, a commune in Bihor County, Romania
- Șimian, Mehedinți, a commune in Mehedinţi County, Romania
- Simian Mountain, in Jiangjin, Chongqing
- Ng Ser Miang, also known as Huáng Sīmián
- Simian shelf, a bony thickening on the front of the ape mandible
- Single transverse palmar crease, also known as a simian crease orsimian line
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Simians (Chinese poetry), monkeys, gibbons, and other primates in Chinese poetry
- Simian (graphic novel), a graphic novel trilogy written and illustrated by Vikram Balagopal
- Simian (band), an English electronic group
- Simian Mobile Disco, an English electronic music duo and production team
- Simian Records, a record company founded by Elijah Wood
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- "The Night of the Simian Terror" (1968), an episode of the television series Wild, Wild West
- The Simian Line (2001), an American improvisational film
- Simian (software), open-source Mac OS X software deployment solution based on App Engine and the Munki open-source project
- Simian broadcast automation software, by Broadcast Software Automation International
- Ethiopian wolf, also called a simian jackal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.